Our Legal Service
Or team of solicitors in London provides a professional yet friendly approach to suit your business or private client needs. We maintain a flexible cost structure and can offer reasonable fixed rates.
Our costs are explained to you at the outset of the case so you can budget accordingly.
Areas We Cover
With over 30 years experience of immigration law, covering a wide variety of cases, we can help you with any of the following:
Points – Based System:
- General, Exceptional Talent, Post-Study Work, Investor, Entrepreneur.
- General, Intra-Company Transfer, Minister of Religion, Sportsperson.
- We can also help with Tier 2 Sponsor Licensing, covering initial audits of your systems prior to submission of your application, drafting the application on your behalf, and advising and assisting with compliance following grant of licence.
- We can also advise on illegal working and compliance with the regulatory framework.
- General Students, Child Students, Tier 4 Sponsor Licensing (audit, application, and compliance).
- Temporary Workers (including creative and sporting), Youth Mobility Scheme.
- We can also assist with Tier 5 sponsor licensing (audit, application and compliance).
- We also help with Points-Based System Dependants and Settlement for these categories.
- Family Members – Appendix FM
- Entry Clearance (visa) and leave to remain applications for spouses/fiancées/civil partners/unmarried partners
- Parent of a child in the UK/ Child of a Parent in the UK
- Victims of Domestic Violence and Bereaved Partners
- Adult Dependant Relatives.
- We can also help with settlement applications for the above categories.
- Long Residence
- European (EEA) Applications – Residence and Family Permits, Permanent Residence
- British Nationality and Citizenship – Family Members of EEA Nationals
- Entry Clearance (Visa) Applications and Appeals
- Asylum (Legal Aid may be available subject to merit and means)
- Paragraph EX.1 and Private Life cases/Article 8 (human rights) family-based applications
- Family members of refugees/those with humanitarian protection.
- Public Law:
- Judicial Review (including injunctions)
- Deportation and Removal:
- Detained Visits and Bail Applications.
Contact Us for a free initial discussion at our Brent Office: 0207 625 5590 or e-mail us
We also offer a legal aid service for those who qualify.