If you have a serious matter please ask to speak to a senior solicitor/partner
Darshna joined JD Spicer Zeb in July 2017 as an Assistant Solicitor in the Family Department.
She was admitted as a solicitor in 2011 and advises and represents clients in all aspects of family work particularly:
- Public Law Children Act applications – in particular Care Orders, Supervision Orders, Special Guardianship Orders, adoption, Emergency Protection Orders including cases involving jurisdictional and international law.
- Private law Children Act matters to include Child Arrangement Orders relating to residence, contact, specific issues, Prohibited Steps Orders.
- Divorce and separation and family finances
- Family Law Act Matters including applications for Non-Molestation Orders, Occupation Orders and Prohibited Steps Orders.
- Darshna has a keen interest in public law children cases and frequently undertakes her own advocacy. She is understanding of and committed to her clients and is able to take a pragmatic approach to her cases to ensure the best outcome.
- College of Law – LPC, 2006-2007
- Middlesex University – Law (LLB), 2003-2006.
- Solicitor, HB Public Law, 2013-2017
- Family Solicitor, Hereward &Foster Solicitors, 2011-2013
- Trainee Solicitor, Hereward & Foster Solicitors, 2010 – 2011
Darshna enjoys travelling the world and is especially interested in South-East Asian culture. She is also a big foodie, her favourite cuisines being Italian and Thai.