If you have a serious matter please ask to speak to a senior solicitor/partner
Keshina Bouri has extensive knowledge and experience in preparing cases at the Magistrates’ and Crown Court.
She has experience in dealing with cases involving fraud, protest cases, violent offences, drug offences, knife crime, sexual offences and terrorism. Keshina is an experienced and dedicated criminal defence lawyer with a reputation for professionalism. Her hardworking and dedicated approach has resulted in a client following that instruct her on a regular basis.
- University of Westminster – Legal Practice Course 2016
- College of Law - Bar Professional Training Course: Called to the Bar by Inner Temple in 2012
- Brunel University, LLB (Hons) 
- Solicitor – Imran Khan and Partners
- Trainee Solicitor: - Bindmans LLP
- Paralegal – Birnberg Peirce and Partners