Rashid has worked in the legal field since 2007 and joined JD Spicer Zeb in 2015. He is an accredited police station representative and regularly advises individuals detained at the police station for interview for a variety of offences.
Rashid takes a proactive role in the firm assisting senior solicitors with cases in both the Magistrates’ and Crown Court. He has experience of preparing summary trials in the Magistrates’ Court, and offences deemed as more serious in the Crown Court. Rashid regularly assists clients in applying for bail, variations for bail and variation of court orders.
- University of Cardiff – Police Station Accreditation 2017
- University of Wolverhampton – Legal Practice Course 2007-2009
- University of Wolverhampton – Law (LLB) 2003-2007
- Paralegal – JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors, 2015- to present
- Paralegal – Claim Time Solicitors, 2013 - 2015