Tana joined JD Spicer Zeb in September 2014 as a paralegal in the crime department. Since then she has worked in both our Kilburn and City offices, completed her training contract and qualified as a solicitor on the 1st of February 2018.
Tana is an accredited police station representative and represents individuals in the police station facing a range of allegations from serious drugs offences, assaults, theft related allegations and sexual offences.
When in the office, Tana runs a large case load which comprises of proceedings taking place in the Magistrates’, Crown and Youth Courts. Tana has a fantastic reputation for client care stemming from her keen interest in human rights and consistently receives good feedback.
- University of Law – LPC – 2013-2014– Distinction
- University of Law – Graduate Diploma in Law – 2012-2013 - Commendation
- Manchester University – Masters in Human Rights – 2007-2008 – First Class.
- Manchester University – Politics and International Relations (B. Soc. Sci) (Hons.) – 2005-2007 – 2:1.
- Solicitor, JD Spicer Zeb – February 2018 to present
- Trainee Solicitor, JD Spicer Zeb – 2016 -2018
- Paralegal, JD Spicer Zeb - 2014-2015
Tana likes to travel in the summer and snowboard in the winter.
"I don’t know what I would have done without you, thank you so much for your support and kind advice throughout that day." - MB