Zaied Al Sultani
Zaied joined JD Spicer Zeb in 2017. His practice mostly consists of serious drug offences, money laundering and fraud.
Zaied has been working in criminal law since 2011 and regularly advises individuals detained at the police station for interview. Zaied also represents clients at the Magistrates’ and Youth Courts in respect of first appearances, sentences and trials.
His aggressive proactive approach and eye for detail has led to the Crown Prosecution Service discontinuing matters prior to trial on many occasions. Zaied is renowned for his excellent client care skills and passionate approach to litigation. Zaied boasts a large case load of complex and serious cases including drug supply conspiracies, drug importation, large scale cross border money laundering (multi-million pound), fraud conspiracies, kidnap, murder and firearms.
Zaied’s extensive knowledge of law and procedure enables him to provide first class advice and has led to acquittals in many high profile cases. He achieves consistently good results and his practice is built upon recommendations by his past and present clients.
Zaied fearlessly fight’s his clients corner and strives to achieve nothing less than the best possible result.
- University of Law – LPC
- De Montfort University
- R v AB – Complex conspiracy to supply Class A, Class B involving cell site and large amounts of mobile phone traffic.
- R v EF – Domestic Murder, high profile with heavy focus on mental capacity.
- R v SA – Trial involving allegations of unlawfully assisting asylum seekers to enter the UK and breaches of immigration law.
- R v HW – Terrorism allegation involving cross border assistance and funding.
- R v TG – Crash for cash multi million pound fraud including numerous defendants and large amounts of phone traffic and cell site.
- R v AS – Trial involving firearms and supply of class B drugs.
- R v AR – Conspiracy to Import class A drugs, complex cross border matter involving cell site and numerous defendants.
- R v YR – Trial involving kidnap, fraud and GBH
- R v AL- Complex large scale cross border multimillion money laundering
- R v UM – A complex multi-handed kidnap, fraud, blackmail and GBH case. Involving CCTV and forensic evidence.
- R v MG – Conspiracy to supply class B, involving a number of defendants and a large amount of cell site and mobile traffic.
- R v AK – Conspiracy to defraud involving a number of defendants and mobile phone traffic.
In his spare time Zaied enjoys reading, travel and martial arts. He has a black belt in Shotokan and has also trained in Thai boxing. Zaied has a real passion for food and enjoys cooking.