John became a member of J D Spicer Zeb on 1st July 2017. He represents clients at first appearances, sentencing and has conducted trials.
He has been a legal advisor at a busy magistrates’ court from 1994 until 2013. On leaving in 2013 he became a freelance solicitor acting mainly but not exclusively for J D Spicer Zeb. He has represented both adults and youths at a variety of magistrates’ courts both in and outside of London. He has found that his experience as a legal advisor has helped in representing and advising clients.
He became an accredited police station representative in 2015 and has recently been accredited as a duty solicitor.
- 2005 – 2007 University of Westminster
- CPE – 2005/6
- LPC - 2006/7
- 1994 – 2005 : Court Clerk at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court
- 2005 – 2007 : Attended University of Westminster
- 2007 – 2013 : Legal Advisor Highbury Corner Magistrates Court
- 2013 – To date : Freelance solicitor
John enjoys reading military history. He also has an interest in astronomy. Occasionally he attempts to play golf.