If you have a serious matter please ask to speak to a senior solicitor/partner
Solicitors in Manchester
- The emergency numbers are limited to emergency police station assistance, inclusive of immediate arrest or voluntary surrender only. For all other matters please contact us at email@example.com or ring our offices during office hours. We do not accept instruction via WhatsApp or text message. Correspondence must go through the aforementioned official channels, and data sent to us by WhatsApp or text will not be retained under any circumstance.
To discuss how we can cater for a particular disability you or someone else may have please do not hesitate to contact us.
Legal services available from our Manchester city centre offices
JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors in Manchester can help you with a full range of legal services including:
- Police Station Representation and Advice
- Magistrates’ Courts Advice, Assistance and Representation
- Crown Court Representation and Advice
- Youth Court Representation and Advice
- Sexual Offences
- Assaults from simple common assault to Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH)
- Theft, burglary and robbery
- Benefit Fraud
- White Collar Crime
- Cyber Crime
- Public Order Offences
- Driving Offences
- Youth Crime
- Interviews Under Caution
- Serious Crime
- Drugs Offences (from possession to possession with intent to supply, drugs conspiracies, cultivation and production)
- Human Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Breach of Court Orders (Non-Molestation Orders and Restraining Orders etc)
Contact Us Now!
For immediate specialist legal advice, representation or to make an appointment, contact our dedicated team in Manchester on telephone: 0161 835 1638 or emergency and out of hours telephone: 07798 701339 or, complete our quick online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.