Check your eligibility for Legal Aid Download Legal Aid forms
Solicitors in Birmingham
If you believe your case is likely to have serious consequences for you now, or in the future, and you have the means to pay for this service please read more about our bespoke private fee service.
- The emergency numbers are limited to emergency police station assistance, inclusive of immediate arrest or voluntary surrender only. For all other matters please contact us at email@example.com or ring our offices during office hours. We do not accept instruction via WhatsApp or text message. Correspondence must go through the aforementioned official channels, and data sent to us by WhatsApp or text will not be retained under any circumstance.
JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors in Birmingham are conveniently located on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre on Alum Rock Road. Our office is well positioned to allow for quick and convenient access into and out of the city centre, being less than 3 miles from the heart of the city.
Access by Car
Our Birmingham office can be accessed by car by turning onto Alum Road at the Saltley viaduct roundabout on the A47 (satnav postcode B8 3BJ). Alternatively, our offices can be approached from the Stetchford direction via Cotterills Lane. You will find free parking on all the streets around our office.
Access by Foot
We are one mile from Duddeston Railway station which is approximately twenty minutes’ walk away. In the other direction a local focal point is the Birmingham Heartlands Hospital, which is just a just 20 minutes’ walk away.
Access by Train/Bus
We are one mile from Duddeston Railway station which is one of the first stops out of Birmingham New Street. Trains run very regularly, and at peak times every 15 minutes. Buses leave for Duddeston typically every 10 minutes at peak times from the Old Square (Stop BS15).
Other buses that travel past our offices are the 8A, 14, 50, 74 and the 97A.
Our Birmingham Office has disabled access as it is located on the ground floor.
To discuss how we can cater for a particular disability you or someone else may have please do not hesitate to contact us.
Legal services available from our Birmingham office
JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors in Birmingham can help you with a full range of legal services, specialist advice and representation on matters including:
- Police Station Representation and Advice
- Magistrates’ Courts Advice, Assistance and Representation
- Crown Court Representation and Advice
- Youth Court Representation and Advice
- Sexual Offences
- Assaults from simple common assault to Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH)
- Theft, burglary and robbery
- Benefit Fraud
- White Collar Crime
- Cyber Crime
- Public Order Offences
- Driving Offences
- Youth Crime
- Interviews Under Caution
- Serious Crime
- Drugs Offences (from possession to possession with intent to supply, drugs conspiracies, cultivation and production)
- Human Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Breach of Court Orders (Non-Molestation Orders and Restraining Orders etc)
Contact Us Now!
For immediate expert advice, representation or to make an appointment, contact JD Spicer Zeb’s dedicated team of solicitors in Birmingham on telephone: 0121 614 3333 or emergency and out of hours telephone: 07891 777090 or, complete our quick online contact form and we will get back to you, as soon as possible.