If you have a serious matter please ask to speak to a senior solicitor/partner
Solicitors in Brent & Camden London
- The emergency numbers are limited to emergency police station assistance, inclusive of immediate arrest or voluntary surrender only. For all other matters please contact us at email@example.com or ring our offices during office hours. We do not accept instruction via WhatsApp or text message. Correspondence must go through the aforementioned official channels, and data sent to us by WhatsApp or text will not be retained under any circumstance.
JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors in Brent & Camden London are conveniently located in London on Kilburn High Road (the A5). You will find that our office is well positioned to allow for quick and convenient access on to the high street, located opposite Santander and next to TK Maxx.
Access by Car
If you are reaching us by car you can find our Brent & Camden London office on Kilburn High Road (the A5). If you are approaching us from the South, the A5 starts at Marble Arch and is referred to as Edgware Road and Maida Vale before it becomes Kilburn High Road. You will find our office on the right-hand side of the road, after McDonalds (which is on the left).
If you are approaching from the North, you will find our office just 2.5 miles from Junction 1 of the M1. Junction 1 is the junction where the M1 meets the North Circular Road at Brent Cross. Head South on the A5 through Cricklewood and within approximately one mile you will reach the Kilburn High Road. Our office is on the left-hand side next to TK Maxx.
The car park closest to our offices is the Kilburn Square Car Park. If you are heading North on the A5, turn left onto Victoria Road just after McDonald’s. Our office is located just 200 metres away from this car park.
Access by Underground/Overground Trains
The closest underground and overground stations are as follows:
- Kilburn High Road Station (Overground)
Kilburn High Road Station (overground): We are five minutes’ walk away from the Kilburn High Road Station. On leaving the station, turn right and head up the high street until you reach our office on the right-hand side next door to TK Maxx. The station is an overground station on the Euston to Watford line, between the stations of Queen’s Park and South Hampstead.
- Kilburn Park Station (Bakerloo Line)
Kilburn Park Station: (Bakerloo line): We are approximately 10 minutes’ walk away from Kilburn Park Underground Station which is on the Bakerloo line between Maida Vale and Queen’s Park. On leaving the tube station, turn left onto Cambridge Avenue for two minutes before turning left on Kilburn High Road. Our office is on the right-hand side next door to TK Maxx.
- Kilburn Station (Jubilee Line)
Kilburn Station (Jubilee line): We are approximately 12 minutes’ walk away from Kilburn Underground Station on the Jubilee line. On leaving the tube station walk straight ahead onto Kilburn High Road. Walk for approximately 12 minutes (passing Brondesbury underground station on your right). Our office is located just after TK Maxx on the left hand side.
- Brondesbury Station (Overground)
Brondesbury Station (Overground): We are approximately 10 minutes’ walk away from Brondesbury Station. On leaving the station turn right and walk down Kilburn High Road. Our office is located just after TK Maxx on the left hand side.
Our Brent & Camden London Office is located on the first floor.
To discuss how we can cater for a particular disability you or someone else may have please do not hesitate to contact us.
Legal services available from our Brent & Camden London office
JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors in Brent & Camden London provide a full range of legal services and can help you with:
- Police Station Representation and Advice
- Magistrates’ Courts Advice, Assistance and Representation
- Crown Court Representation and Advice
- Youth Court Representation and Advice
- Sexual Offences
- Assaults from simple common assault to Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH)
- Theft, burglary and robbery
- Benefit Fraud
- White Collar Crime
- Cyber Crime
- Public Order Offences
- Driving Offences
- Drugs Offences (from possession to possession with intent to supply, drugs conspiracies, cultivation and production)
- Human Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Family Law
- Child Care
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Abuse
- Personal Injury
Contact Us Today!
For immediate specialist legal advice, representation or to make an appointment, contact our dedicated team of expert solicitors in Brent & Camden London on telephone: 020 7624 7771 or emergency and out of hours telephone: 07836 577 556 or, complete our quick online contact form and we will get back to you, as soon as possible.