Sachelle Gilbert is a Senior Paralegal within the Criminal Department.
Sachelle has been managing her own caseload and dealing with criminal cases in the Magistrates and Crown Court. She attends the Crown Court and assists with the management of caseloads.
She takes pride in dealing with specific complex cases such as Fraud, Violence sand Drugs matters.
Sachelle has been an accredited Police station representative since 2017, with a deep understating of the legal rights of those who have been arrested and detained at the Police station.
Sachelle has the followings skills -
- She has knowledge of those who have been placed under section 2 and 3 of the Mental Health Act, meaning she is able to advise on matters which involve elements of Mental Health.
- Understands how imperative it is to regularly challenge the Police and Crown Prosecution on behalf of her clients, resulting in matters getting dropped.
- Following cases through from the Police Station investigation to trial at the Crown Court.
- Able to analyse significant amounts of data and evidence presented by the Prosecution for the purposes of taking her clients instructions.
- Having impeccable leadership skills and ensuring clients feel heard and are satisfied with the outcome of all their legal matters and enquiries.
Overall, Sachelle enjoys the daily communication she maintains with her clients, putting them at ease and handling their matters with great care. She is always open to help and discuss any issues which may raise a concern.