If you have a serious matter please ask to speak to a senior solicitor/partner
We are currently recruiting a Duty Solicitor for our Criminal Law department.
We will offer an above market salary to HCA’s or those with own client following or specialism in any niche crime areas.
This is a great opportunity for a NQ or Crime Duty Solicitor to join a specialist established firm in London. The successful candidate will handle a wide range of criminal matters and provide high-quality representation at police stations and Magistrates’ Courts or Crown courts.
• Providing a comprehensive crime duty service to Legal Aid and private clients
• Undertaking criminal supervisory duties
• Attending police stations both in and outside of office hours
• Providing advice and advocacy in the Magistrates’ Court or Crown court
• Running police station, Magistrates and Crown Court files
• Interviewing witnesses and drafting witness statements
• Out of hours cover of office phones and duties
• Business development
• Duty accreditation is essential and or HCA
• LAA criminal supervisory accreditation will be highly advantageous
• Good academic record and IT proficiency
JD Spicer Zeb is a highly reputable, Lexcel accredited practice located in central London. The firm is staffed by expert lawyers who practice a wide range of legal services and have a built up an enviable client base due to their professional and client-focused approach. Having almost fourty years of experience in criminal law and acting in numerous high-profile cases, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent services to all our clients in an effective manner. Owing to sustained success, the firm is now recruiting for a Crime Solicitor for their London office.
• Long-term career path