WE REQUIRE A PARALEGAL FOR OUR CRIME DEPARTMENT
Successful candidates must show:
- Experience of working in a criminal defence practice is desired but not essential
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree with very good academic back ground
- We will only consider PT LPC students or those who have successfully completed the LPC; having attained a Distinction or Commendation.
- Candidates will be tested on knowledge of criminal law evidence & procedure at interview.
- The position is very demanding and we expect a high level of dedication and enthusiasm, particularly with a willingness to work during unsociable hours.
- Must be Police station accredited or willing to acquire this.
- Will involve client contact with vulnerable persons and youth.
- Good organisational and computer skills essential.
- Must be able to get to all central London and most North or West London police stations within 45 minutes by car or public transport.
Please send CV and covering letter to Umar Zeb or 140 Kilburn High Rd. Kilburn, London NW6 4JD.
Tel: 020 7624 7771