If you have a serious matter please ask to speak to a senior solicitor/partner
Visitor Visa Pricing
We are dedicated to ensuring complete transparency with our pricing for Visitor visa applications. We will endeavour to agree costs in advance of any case once we have had an opportunity to assess your individual requirements and the work involved.
The following information is provided in accordance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s Transparency Rules and in order to provide a good estimate of the sort of level of fee you will pay if you were to instruct us to assist with a Visitor visa application.
In addition to our fees, there may be additional costs which need to be covered, which we have provided further information on. Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of what the overall costs will be when making an application.
Type of work and costs involved
Type of work: Fixed fee Visitor visa
Costs involved: Average cost of £1500
(All figures exclude VAT unless explicitly stated)
Please note: our fixed fees are non-refundable.
What is included in the fixed fee:
- Initial attendance and discussion of available options
- Assessing the most appropriate course of action and application based on specific circumstances
- Advising on requirements of the immigration rules /guidance related to Visitor visas and specific evidence
- Advising on method of submission priority
- Assessing and advising on supporting evidence
- Sourcing and obtaining further evidence. This might include engaging with third parties where permitted, such as medical experts, banks and employers
- Collating and preparing supporting evidence
- Preparing detailed representations with index and finalising application submission.
- Further submission/ providing updates on progress
- Advising on outcome of application /implications of status/application and next steps
What is not included in the fixed fee:
- Any Home Office Fees for making the Visitor visa application. This is paid to the Home Office directly as part of the application process. You can find an updated list of Home Office Fees here.
- Advice and assistance in relation to appeals for refused Visitor visa applications.
- Disbursements paid to third parties.
Potential expenses and disbursements are listed below:
- Printing and photocopying
We will let you know as far in advance as possible when these additional fees are due to be incurred.
Please note: some experts and professional charge VAT and others do not if they are not registered for VAT.
Factors that affect our fixed fees
- The type and amount of supporting evidence that is being considered
- Which language(s) you speak
- Whether any other dependants are included in an application
- Additional issues that may affect an application such as past refusals, criminal convictions and/or adverse immigration history
If you can provide sufficient evidence and clearly meet the applicable immigration rules, the costs are likely to be at the lower end of the range.
How long does work for Visitor visas take to complete?
On average, the work involved in a Visitor visa application takes 12 hours to reach completion.
Who completes work for Visitor visa applications?
Immigration solicitor – Kam Dhanjal
Immigration solicitor – Pritesh Davdra
How long does it take to make an application for a Visitor visa?
Timescale to submit an application for a Visitor visa
Applications for Visitor visas from the start of instructions take up to six - eight weeks on average. The exact time it takes will depend on various factors, including the complexity of applicant's immigration history.
Timescale on return of application for Visitor visas
It is not possible to guarantee exactly how long the Home Office will take to process your application. You can learn more about the current processing times here.
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. Each individual Visitor visa application is unique, which means the hours and fees can vary from case to case. Our team will be able to give you a more accurate estimate of hours and fees once we have more information about your specific case and what actions need to be taken.