Have you been summonsed to Court? Been charged by police to appear before the Magistrates’ Court? We can help defend you with specialist advice, assistance and representation.
Having to appear at the Magistrates’ Court can be a very intimidating and daunting experience. That is why we recommend that you contact our specialist Magistrates’ Court solicitors as soon as possible, so that we can provide the specialist advice, support and representation to help secure the most favourable result for you in Court.
Whether you intend to plead guilty or deny the charge made against you, we have all the necessary knowledge, skill and expertise to present your case in the best possible way, increasing your chance of a favourable outcome.
Are you looking for specialist Magistrates’ Court representation?
When you are about to face Court proceedings, we recognise that it is a stressful and worrying prospect and that you may feel uncertain and overwhelmed. That is why you need experienced Magistrates’ Court representation on your side to help guide, support and defend you through the court process and increase your chance of a positive result.
Our lawyers at JD Spicer Zeb in London, Birmingham and Manchester are experts when it comes to court proceedings. We have wide experience and expertise in all manner of cases, having represented clients in courts all over the country.
Our specialist criminal defense lawyers are dedicated and experienced in conducting work in all types of criminal court cases and can offer you high quality advice, assistance and representation.
Our team is led by highly skilled, experienced and respected senior partners who have an excellent reputation and track record of success in defending clients in all types of court proceedings.
Why choose JD Spicer Zeb’s Magistrates’ Court lawyers?
Our highly trained and experienced solicitors attend court everyday where they help clients through the stress and challenges of their court case with effective and efficient court representation.
At JD Spicer Zeb, our dedicated solicitors will work diligently and skillfully to support you through every stage of your court case with the aim of securing the best result for you.
We are firmly committed to providing you with a quality service at all stages of your criminal proceedings and will ensure that you are fully informed of your rights and options throughout. With our expert guidance every step of the way, you can be confident that your case is being handled professionally in the most skilled and experienced legal hands.
What type of cases do JD Spicer Zeb’s Magistrates’ Court solicitors take on?
All cases, no matter how big or small, start off in the Magistrates’ Court. All offences fit into one of the following three categories:
- Summary Offences – these include relatively minor offences such as assault, harassment, motoring or some public order offences, which can only be heard in the Magistrates’ Court.
- Either Way Offences – These are offences such theft, fraud, actually bodily harm or drug offences, which can be heard either in the Magistrates’ Court or the Crown Court.
- Indictable Only Offences – These are considered the most serious offences such as murder, manslaughter and rape and will be sent to the Crown Court after the first appearance in the Magistrates’ Court.
Our solicitors can help you with advice, assistance and representation in all types of criminal offences, including but not limited to:
- Offences Against the Person (common assault, battery, ABH, GBH and more)
- Drugs Offences
- Sexual Offences
- Offences against children
- Theft Offences (including shoplifting, burglary, robbery and theft from your employer)
- Fraud Offences
- Money Laundering Offences
- Public Order Offences
- Communications Offences
- Weapons Offences
- Road Traffic Offences
- Criminal Damage
- Interfering/perverting the course of justice
- Animal offences (including dangerous dogs)
- White Collar Crime
- Enforcement Proceedings
- Breach of bail
Whatever the nature of your case, we can help you.
Contact our Magistrates’ Court team of solicitors today!
For urgent specialist advice, immediate representation or to speak to us confidentially about how we can help provide you with Magistrates’ Court assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team of specialist Magistrates Court lawyers in London, Birmingham or Manchester on telephone:
- Camden Office: 020 7624 7771
- Manchester Office: 0161 835 1638
- Birmingham Office: 0121 614 3333
- City of London: 0207 624 7771 - our senior Solicitors and Partners can meet by appointment in the City.
Or email: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can fill out our quick online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Is it an emergency?
For urgent matters, we have a dedicated 24-hour, 7 day a week emergency number manned by our experienced team. In the event of an emergency, you may call our emergency number on telephone: 07836 577 556.